Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Knitting......update.....



This what I have been up to with my knitting. This is the back of my Bristow Cardigan. I have since finished it so that is something. I have started the
left front now.
The next photo is my prayer shawl and I finished this one too. It is very warm and feels nice too. I am so tired of knitting with LB homespun that I won't be doing that any time soon.
The scarf is the Irish hiking scarf for the knitalong. I am not done with that one. I like doing it but I have to do it when I am not going to be bothered to much. I tend to get lost on my count. I did start a lace project Cozy from knitty. But need to concentrate on that one too. I am probably going to start another prayer shawl in Merino knit picks iris color. That is a very easy knit and relaxing. I need to have various projects going to meet my needs. I also am trying to learn socks but that isn't coming along like I hoped.


These are the knit markers I made using directions from
www.wormspit.com/stitchmarkers Very nice......

Well that is all of my projects currently. So yes, I did knit and scrapbook too. Maybe I will get some of that up soon too. Stay posted.....

No comments: