Saturday, December 10, 2005

Finally finished a knitting project!!!!

Well, just about anyway, I still have to weave in some loose ends and then it is done. I bound it off last night. It was a garter stitch scarf for my dd. She was very excited to get it finally. It has only taken me about a year to do it. I know I am a slow knitter. I also think Ihave too many projects started. I ended up frogging my chemo cap. I have to figure out how to join on circular needles. I crochet so I know how to join in the round but I think it is different in knitting. more research definitely needed there. Now I just have to finish my prayer shawl and my crocheted baby blanket. I want to learn to knit socks though. I am going to have to get a book about socks and see if I can figure it out. I also have to buy some double pointed needles as I don't have any. Then some yarn for them too. I guess I might have to ask Santa for them this year. Oh well, just thought I would crow about actually getting something OFF the needles for a change.

No comments: