Monday, December 19, 2005

Christmas is coming.....

I think I have been reading too many other blogs and neglecting my own. It has been a busy few weeks in my household. There have been concerts and basketball games. Kids to pick up from practice and take to scouts and try to make some presents. I finished some altered comp books for my neices. They also will get an itunes gift card. I hope they enjoy them..teenagers are hard to buy for. It looks like I am throught the worst of the busyness. I only have scouts tonight and then a basketball game tomorrow. Then I have to figure out sometime to go shopping without the kids. I am thinking Thursday night is looking good. It will be nice to out alone. I have also bid on somethings on ebay that have sold out around here. I still have a CJ to get out. I had hoped to get it done before Christmas but it just hasn't happened. I do have all the parts out just have to get it all together. It has been cold here and have worried about fuel oil and staying warm. I should get the plastic on the windows probably would help some. I need to bake some cookies. AT least I finally got my kids to pin down what they want for Christmas. My dd is still thinking though. Luckily, I am good at power shopping. So it shouldn't take long.
Wish me luck and Merry Christmas to everyone.

No comments: