Thursday, November 19, 2009

Journal your Christmas


I am looking forward to this Journal Your Christmas journal this year.  I haven't scrapped in a long time since probably last year. But it is always fun and keeps me focused on the reason for the Season.  It also helps to reflect on my feelings about the season and why I think the way I do and what I want to change.   Here are my supplies this year.  I am going to do 8x8 with patterned paper to accent.  Also found some really cute snowflakes to put my numbers for the date. I am hoping to finish this one.  I might go peek at the prompts to remind myself of them.  I also have to pick what pen and other doo dads to use too. I am going to try to keep it simple.  I am glad I got paper that has glitter already on it.  If any is wondering how this works check out this link Journal your Christmas.  This is what gets me through the holidays. I miss some things from my childhood but have done different things with my kids so it is nice to combine the two. Join me if you need to take back your Christmas.

No comments: