Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF!!!!!

It is Friday, hurray!!! Not that it means rest and relaxation but it means that I can actually try to get my house clean. I really need to implement Fly Lady again. I have in a way it is really coming along. I just want the rest done so I can relax next week.

I do have a finished object. I finished the premie hat Wed night. I think I will try to focus on my left front of my cardigan Bristow from Knitty. I just have to get to the neck and shoulder shaping and then I am done with that one just the sleeves and the right front to go......

I was trying to think of my first finished object and I don't think I have one except some washcloths that were quick and easy. My first cardi is the one I have been working on for over a year.

I am looking forward to this year's Journal Your Christmas. I did it last year and it was a great way to get in the holiday mood. You get prompts to write on for the month of December. Thinking about Christmas' past and what you want to do for the future.
I hope I can finish last year I only did about 10 days.

I hope to get to some LYS's next week. It will be great to get to some yarn in person. The shops are new in the Fargo area so it will neat to see how they are set up and changed.

Till next week.

No comments: