Friday, October 19, 2007

TGIF!!!!!

I have to say that I am thanking God it is Friday! It has been a long, long week. My week was just busy and busy. Going from one event to another not to mention the busyness of the harvest and getting in all those truck loads in the computer. So now that it rained for a couple of days. I am getting caught up and doing all the qtrly reports that need to get done in the next week.

I am also wishing I could be at Rhinebeck. Where everybody and everyone in the knitting and spinning world is going to be. AHhh to pet a sheep, fondle fiber and dream about many new yarns and rovings. Well, I will be there in my mind......

Here we are looking at getting ready for the winter. This weekend is the plastic on the windows and clean out areas that need to be reorganized. So I will be busy this weekend too. I hope to get some knitting in and some scrapbooking too.

Can't wait to relax to night and knit and watch tv and just veg......

No comments: