Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Things started and things finished....

Well, I went to a crop this weekend and got 3 2pg layouts done so that was good. I finished my sock today at work....yes...work is a little slow. I started and finished in a week a baby sock. I still have to sew it together but it is done. I also finished my baby kimono from MSD book in purple I need to sew that one together too. But I did finish knitting it though so that was a good accomplishment this month. So unfinished object challenge is working.

Baby kimono done.
baby sock done.
my first sock done.

Working on
left front of Bristow
Faroese shawl
Irish hiking scarf
Cozy...(this maybe be headed for the frog pond though)

Feb will be Bristow and Shawl still I think.

It is still cold here and getting colder. I also have some great movies for knitting maybe when I find a few minutes this week. I don't know though. Maybe tomorrow will be movie night. DD has a thing she is going to. I don't have to take her yeah!!! Thurs is a Bball game. Friday possible movie night...too. Sat bball game again Sunday afternoon and evening...prime knitting time ....Superbowl....

I will post pics when I find my digi camera....misplaced it somewhere.

No comments: