Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Secret Pal 8 posting challenge....

Okay...at least this gives me something to say even though...I should have lots to say about my weekend away....another day.

1. What is your favorite season....My favorite season is the beginning of all of them....the first crisp fall day, the first snow, the first flower in spring and the first really warm day in summer.

2. My favorite place to vacation would be anywhere there are trees and indoor plumbing.

3. I would be an artist...spending my days either knitting or scrapbooking....design things and just enjoying the process.

4. my favorite thing to knit is everything....and crochet I like to crochet baby afghans.

5. Right now....this changes according to mood or season....Ice Cream....with cookies...

6. Favorite way to relax and unwind is a hot bath, a good book and knitting.

So there you have it me in a nut shell. I am a simple girl. I don't even need to TV....well, I do like to know the news but I can use radio for that.
I will do another installment soon. I had a tattoo.....

No comments: