Thursday, December 03, 2009

Good Intentions

Every Christmas time always brings good intentions.  I intend to write a Christmas letter and send cards.  Along with those cards I want to send pictures of the kids.  But as usual with basketball starting, work getting busy for the spring, and all the Christmas programs etc.  It just never gets done.  This year so far I have written a letter and got my list of people to send cards. There is always hope that it gets done this year.  I might even go ahead and buy my stamps too.  This is the most prepared I have been in years we will see how long it lasts.  I have pictures of Autumn (senior pics) and tonight I should be able to get one of the boys too.  Seth's concert is tonight and I made him a box to fit over his head so that he can be a present. It should be interesting.    I will post my last two Journal my Christmas entries when I get home tonight.  I can't believe I am up to date on this.  Last night I was looking for my X stamp maker and I found my previous Christmas journals.  I farthest I have made is to the 7th of Dec.  I hope to do the whole thing this year.  Wish me luck.

No comments: