Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A new Year.....2008

It is hard to believe that it is already 2008. I am almost 39...(friday). I don't know how I will take 40 some say it is hard and others say it was just another birthday. Well, I have a year to figure that out. Right now, I keep pretty busy with the kids their activities. I just don't have time to dwell on such things. Dh is already 40 and he just complained about it all the time.

Well, I am just going to stay busy and see if I can't lose those pounds I have added over the years and do things I can enjoy. I am enjoying figuring out my knitting and spinning and trying to scrapbook too some day. I really need to clean my craft room as it is just piles of stuff in there. I just don't feel like doing any cleaning in there. I am going to have to keep up with my photos since I got a new camera and all. I have to learn to reduce the size though and do it faster.

I am looking forward to basketball being over soon so I can have my weekends to myself again. Then I will clean my room.....

Just thought I would let people know that I do use this blog occaisionally will have photos soon of what I don't know but something.

No comments: