Sunday, August 26, 2007

8 for SP 11

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without? stitch markers, they are like little way points in your knitting. Helps to keep me on track

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? Yes If so, how much and what type of project? It depends on how long I am going for...when we went on our LONG trip..I took a sock, begininnings of MS3, and my Faroese shawl. Now when we went on our shorter trip I just took MS3.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot? in my lifetime, I would have to say the White Mtns in Arizona, very peaceful and beautiful scenery.

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? I am reading the EZ series. Very good reading and encouraging to do your own thing. Do you own it? Yes

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Yes Which is your favorite(s)? Lime N Violet but I also love Pixie Purls.

6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be? cream color it goes with everything and is for everyone.
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do? Depends on how big the mistake, does it affect the knitting now or can it be written off as a design element....Depending on the answers either ripping it back or just doing the mistake again to help the design element work.

8. Where is the most unsual spot you've ever knit? Let's see I knit everywhere, including my DD basketball games(jr varsity and varsity), during wrestling meets, and work when it is really slow.(I work at a grain elevator). So I guess you could pick one and say that is it. I don't think they that unusual but maybe for some they are. It is funny because now when I go to various events I see more people bringing their Knitting with them than I did before.

No comments: