Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Look at what I did!!!!


Image hosting by PhotobucketI went and got 3 books coil bound.  It is so nice to be able to lay this book flat to work from.  I can't wait to put it into practice.  It only cost a little over $10 to do 3 books.  I think this is so worth it.  I went to Officemax their copy center there.  It didn't take to long either about 30 mins or so. So I am looking forward to getting more of my books done like this.  If you like this go for it,  it is so easy and well worth it.  I hated that the books always would flop closed or you had to bend back the pages to see what you wanted to work on. 

2 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

That looks like an awesome idea Tess! ( I have a cook book holder thing that when i want to use it i just plop the books on it)

Anonymous said...

very cool! I could see how that would help you out alot!