Saturday, November 26, 2011

Time for Journal Your Christmas!



I have been keeping busy with getting my stuff together for my annual Christmas Journal.  Every year Shimelle Laine www.shimelle.com does an online class to journal your Christmas.  It helps to look at all the things that go on in December at least take one picture or journal about the event.  It makes every day special.  I get a prompt each day from Dec 1 to Jan 6.  It always takes me all day to think of  what to write but it helps remember things I have forgotten.   The picture above is how I am going to number the pages and first day page which I am still have to journal about. I will try to get pages posted at least once a week.  I know the Sunday are all spoken for as far as things to do.  Next week we start on Dec 1 with Seth's school program.  It all goes too quickly some times.  It is nice to remember some of those memories.
IMG_3832.JPG, originally uploaded by stephrussell2001.

2 comments:

Emily D. said...

Love your pages!!! And your numbers!! My kid's holiday program is on the first too... looks like you and I will have some programs to journal about!

Kirsty.A said...

You page and numbers look great. Look forward to Journalling Christmas with you this year.