Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Journaling my Christmas Day 1

This year I am going to rekindle the magic of Christmas that I remember as a child. I hope to give from my heart to all people that I come in contact with during this hectic season. I hope to cherish the time that I spend with family and friends over this season. I hope to find peace, celebrate the joy and remember the reason for this season.

Every year for the last 4 years, I have taken on online class. It is a process by which I receive a prompt in my email each day for the next 37 days. It has various themes for each day. Things to think about as the season progresses. I enjoy it because it causes me to look around and really see what is going on in my life and town. I want to document in way that the kids will remember and I will remember years later how each year happens, things that change and the things that stay the same. It is how we found out that Autumn's loves the season for the traditions that we have made. The boys go along with just about anything. This year we are starting something new an advent calendar.

So if you would like to join me in documenting your Christmas let me know I will show how you too can discover the meaning of Christmas in your life.

No comments: