Friday, December 28, 2007

Mystery Stole aka Swan Lake Update

I am finally up to row 204 and Chart E started. It has taken one frogging and more stitch markers to finally see some improvement. there are mistakes but I won't tell if you won't.

I also got a new digital camera for Christmas so I will taking lots more pics and putting them up here. I just need to find the time to do it. What I really need is high speed. I sooo want DSL that is about all I can get here without too much trouble but I need to switch providers as the only one that I can get is new and that would mean changing my email and such. This dial up thing is just taking way too much time.

My computer also took a dive and I have had to reload all my applications which meant losing all my email addresses too. It will take time but I will rebuild. I am hoping to get to the LYS soon but I may have to do somethings over the phone instead of in person for a bit. I am planning on going to a spin in Jan 12th. It will fun and it will be the first guild meeting in a long time. I need more help with spinning, not to mention an afternoon out with out kids and animals wondering what I am doing and if they can help. It will be at a really cool ethnic museum. They have a real viking ship as the center piece of the place. Pretty cool sounds like lots of pictures being taken that day.

No comments: