Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Well, I am another year older. I have been sick for about 10 days now I hope I can get rid whatever this is cold or sinus thing. I hope to be creative today. I want to make some valentines and also start some new layouts. I have all the photos organized just have to get them into some layouts. Lots to do...I also need to finish some knitting. Just never enough time to do it all. I am missing my Irish hiking scarf somewhere need to find that.... I am waiting today for the UPS man to get here. He is bringing me some gifts today. A scrap tote and some pens... yeah.... Can't wait! I should get a shower and get dressed and do some chores before I can disappear into my craft room. The weather here has been strange. We had high winds and snow and warm temps. Can't understand it but will take it though... North Dakota sure has had lovely weather this winter. Let's hope it continues. I also need to learn how to add links on this site and other things. Look out if I can figure it out....pics everywhere.....

No comments: